"The specialists in automatic driving lessons"





What do I need to do before I can start driving?

You need to be at least 17 years of age and if you have not already done so, apply for a provisional licence from the DVLA. You can do this online or by getting an application form from the post office. It is also worth having an eyesight check, but in any event, ensure you can read a standard car number plate at 20.5 metres.

Why Learn In An Automatic?

Automatic cars don't have a clutch system to master, saving lesson time, and saving you money, and more importantly don't cause you stress and frustration, as automatics are always in the correct gear, and don't stall. You can then concentrate more on traffic situations and approaching hazards.

How often should I have my driving lessons?

Continuity of driving lessons is important and Magnifico Driving SchooL recommends that you have between 2 and 4 hours per week. You will also progress much quicker if you have two hour lessons each time.

What is the cheapest way of booking my driving lessons?

You should take advantage of our discounts, which are available on block-bookings. These generally apply on 5 hours or more.

How many driving lessons will I need to take?

The number of lessons required varies from student to student and depends on many factors, such as age availability and learning style. Your instructor will, however, monitor your progress and keep you fully informed.

Does Magnifico Driving SchooL offer intensive driving courses?

Yes, we do offer intensive driving courses. These can be anything from one week upwards. Undertaking an intensive course will depend on several factors, such as previous experience and whether you have passed your theory test. If you want to go ahead, we will arrange a two hour driving assessment and advise you of your best route to test.

Do I need to pass the Theory Test before I can start my driving lessons?

No, and in fact it may be better to learn the theory whilst having practical lessons. You will however need to pass the theory test before applying for the practical test.

What should I study to pass the Theory Test?

Magnifico Driving School provides various DVDs and books which contain sample DSA questions and hazard perception clips.

Where do I take my Theory Test and Practical Test?

There are several theory and pracical test centres across the UK. If you want to book a test do it here.

What type of car will I be learning in?

We have the BRAND NEW 2016 Toyota Yaris Hybrid which also comes with dual controls for your peace of mind and safety.

Developed in conjunction with Ext-Joom.com